Who We Are
The Foundation for Healthy Communities is a non-profit organization that engages in innovative partnerships to improve health and health care in New Hampshire. Our work addresses quality of care, access to care and community prevention. The Foundation for Healthy Communities is an affiliated organization of the New Hampshire Hospital Association. For more information on the New Hampshire Hospital Association, please visit www.nhha.org.
Improve health and health care in communities through partnerships that engage individuals and organizations.
- Improve health by promoting innovative, high value quality practices within organizations and communities.
- Lead change strategies that educate, create and sustain healthier communities and make the healthy choice the easy choice.
- Work to promote access to affordable health care and resources that support the well‐being of all people.
- Nominations Now Being Accepted for 2017 Clint Jones Nursing Award
- NH Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration Seeking Program Director
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Releases 2016 Annual Report
- NH Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration Reports Lower Cancer Screening Rates in Vulnerable Populations
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Issues Brief on Falls Risk and Prevention Awareness