Rural Health Quality Improvement Network
Critical Access Hospitals
Welcome to the New Hampshire Critical Access Hospital Quality Improvement Network. These pages have been developed to provide a broad array of resources to help facilities meet CAH Conditions of Participation and to share quality improvement resources.
This site is a work in progress. We will continue to update resources as they become available to us. We welcome your input and suggestions on how to improve these web resources.
- CAH Resources / Conditions of Participation - Appendix W
- General (PPS) Hospital Resources / Conditions of Participation - Appendix A
- State of New Hampshire Regulations / Administrative Rules for Hospitals He-P 802
- EMTALA Resources / EMTALA Rules - Appendix V
- Survey Preparation Tools
- Life Safety Code Survey Resources
- Other Resources
- Patient Rights / Title XI Chapter 151:21 Patients' Bill of Rights
The preparation of materials on this section of the website were financed in part under an Agreement with the State of New Hampshire, Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Public Health Services, with funds provided in part or in whole by the United State Department of Health and Human Services.