Who We Are
The Foundation for Healthy Communities is a non-profit organization that engages in innovative partnerships to improve health and health care in New Hampshire. Our work addresses quality of care, access to care and community prevention. The Foundation for Healthy Communities is an affiliated organization of the New Hampshire Hospital Association. For more information on the New Hampshire Hospital Association, please visit www.nhha.org.
Improve health and health care in communities through partnerships that engage individuals and organizations.
- Improve health by promoting innovative, high value quality practices within organizations and communities.
- Lead change strategies that educate, create and sustain healthier communities and make the healthy choice the easy choice.
- Work to promote access to affordable health care and resources that support the well‐being of all people.
- FHC & NHHA Hold Successful Annual Meeting
- New Hampshire Selected to Continue Improvements in Patient Safety
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Honors NH Housing Finance Authority’s Ben Frost with Innovator’s Award
- Catholic Medical Center Recipient of 2016 Noah Lord Patient & Family Engagement Award
- Registration open for HEAL NH Conference: Creating a Culture of Health