Southern New Hampshire Medical Center named the 2015 recipient for the Noah Lord Award for Patient & Family Engagement at the Foundation's Annual Meeting
The Foundation's certified Marketplace Assisters inform and help individuals and families learn more about and enroll in an affordable health plan that meets their health care needs.
Advance Directives - Executive Director Shawn LaFrance speaking on the passing of SB170 with Governor Hassan which addresses advance directives pertaining to life-sustaining treatment.
HEAL NH – Fresh fruits and vegetables are available from many NH farmers and are key strategy in eating healthy and preventing many chronic diseases.
NH Health Access Network and Medication Bridge – The NH Health Access and Medication Bridge programs offer financial assistance for people who need medical care.
Partnership for Patients – Quality and patient safety initiatives at the Foundation bring together clinical teams from different disciplines and health care settings.
NH Community Falls Program Instructor Diana Newman of the YMCA in Nashua runs a demonstration class of Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance.
- Now Accepting Nominations for the Noah Lord Patient & Family Engagement Award
- Elliot Health System RN Receives Clint Jones Nursing Award
- New Hampshire Participates in National Promotion for Advance Healthcare Decisions
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Releases 2015 Annual Report
- Safer Transitions through Patient & Family Engagement Collaborative Program on March 15th