Southern New Hampshire Medical Center named the 2015 recipient for the Noah Lord Award for Patient & Family Engagement at the Foundation's Annual Meeting
The Foundation's certified Marketplace Assisters inform and help individuals and families learn more about and enroll in an affordable health plan that meets their health care needs.
Advance Directives - Executive Director Shawn LaFrance speaking on the passing of SB170 with Governor Hassan which addresses advance directives pertaining to life-sustaining treatment.
HEAL NH – Fresh fruits and vegetables are available from many NH farmers and are key strategy in eating healthy and preventing many chronic diseases.
NH Health Access Network and Medication Bridge – The NH Health Access and Medication Bridge programs offer financial assistance for people who need medical care.
Partnership for Patients – Quality and patient safety initiatives at the Foundation bring together clinical teams from different disciplines and health care settings.
NH Community Falls Program Instructor Diana Newman of the YMCA in Nashua runs a demonstration class of Tai Ji Quan: Moving for Better Balance.
- Foundation for Healthy Communities Issues Brief on Patient Race, Ethnicity & Language Data
- NH Hospital Association & Foundation for Healthy Communities Honor Providers, Executives for Outstanding Service in Healthcare
- New Hampshire Selected to Continue Improvements in Patient Safety
- NH Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration Announces Funding for Cancer Plan Implementation
- NH Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration Welcomes New Members to its Board of Directors